Terms and Conditions
1.Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using www.study247.co.uk (“the website”, “the site”) operated by MTA LTD (“us”, “we”, or “our”). This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of our website. www.study247.co.uk is a site operated by MTA LTD. We are registered in England and Wales under company number 09058012 and with our registered office at Maple House, High Street, Potters Bar, EN6 5BS.
2. By accessing or using the website in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the website or contributing content or other materials to the website, you agree to be bound by this terms and conditions. We may terminate your access to the website, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you. All provisions of this agreement that by their nature shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty, disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
How the contract is formed with study247
3. By clicking the ‘accept’ button you agree to these terms and conditions. By completing and submitting the electronic order form (or proceeding through the ‘checkout process’) & or by speaking to a representative of study247, you are making an offer to purchase goods or services which, if accepted by us, will result in a binding contract. Neither submitting an electronic order form nor completing the checkout process constitutes our acceptance of your order.
3.1 By agreeing to pay using study247’s Payment Plan, you are confirming your agreement to be bound by study247’s Terms and Conditions. The agreement starts when you make your first payment. Future monthly payments will be debited from your debit or credit card on scheduled dates until your balance has been reduced to nil.
Terms of Supply
4. The customer should print a copy of these conditions for future reference.
4.1 By placing an order through the study247 website, the customer warrants that:
4.2 He is legally capable of entering into binding contracts; and
4.3 He is at least 18 years old.
4.4 In some cases, study247 accept orders as agents on behalf of third party sellers. The resulting legal contract is between the customer and that third party seller, and is subject to the terms and conditions of that third party seller, which they will advise the customer of directly. The customer should carefully review their terms and conditions applying to the transaction.
6. This agreement (and any further rules, polices, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed and construed in accordance with English laws, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. Any dispute arising from, or related to, this agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
7. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions by posting the updated terms on the site. Your continued use of the site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions. Please review this agreement periodically for changes. If you do not agree to any of this agreement or any changes to this agreement, do not use, access or continue to access the site or discontinue any use of the site immediately. If you have any questions about this agreement, please contact us at the address below: study247 Limited, Maple House, High Street, Potters Bar, Hertfordshire, EN6 5BS.
8. The customer shall:-
8.1 Co-operate with study247 in all matters relating to the provision of the course;
8.2 keep and maintain the materials in good condition and in accordance with any instructions notified in writing to the customer by study247 from time to time; and
8.3 Not copy, dispose of, use, offer to sell, license or transfer the materials (whether in whole or in part in any manner or form or in or on any media) other than in accordance with this agreement or study247’s written instructions.
Price and Payments
9. Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you an email with your login details.
9.1 We will only accept credit or debit cards, cash and or bank transfer, vouchers and via an agreed instalment plan as payment.
9.2 If you have opted to pay for your course via several instalments, we will set you up with a Direct Debit and deduct monthly payments from your bank account until your balance has been reduced to nil.
9.3 In the event you have opted to pay for your course material over a series of instalments and default on your payments, we reserve the right to forward your details onto a debt recovery company to recover unpaid fees/payments.
9.4 Online payment services will be carried out by PayPal. Payment online shall be subject to PayPal’s terms and conditions.
10. study247’s Payment Plan is a no interest payment option that enables students to spread the cost of their course through equal monthly instalments. By agreeing to pay using study247’s Payment Plan, you are confirming your agreement to be bound by study247’s Terms and Conditions. The agreement starts when you make your first payment. Future monthly payments will be debited from your debit or credit card on scheduled dates until your balance has been reduced to nil.
10.1 It is your responsibility to ensure that the required payments are made. Failure to make your monthly instalments will be a breach of study247’s Terms and Conditions. study247 then reserves the right to:
10.2 Withdraw you from study247 Payment Plan and any remaining course fees will become immediately due and payable in full; and/or
10.3 Refuse you access or admittance to the course and/or any assessments or exams relating to the applicable course; and/or
10.4 Withhold the results of any assessment or exam you may have taken in relation to the applicable course.
10.5 Where study247 takes action under clause 10.1 of these Terms and Conditions, you will not be entitled to a refund of any course fees already paid.
10.6 Refer your debt to a 3rd party if you fail to make a scheduled payment within 30 days.
11. study247 warrants that:-
11.1 the materials will be of satisfactory quality and reasonably fit for all the purposes for which materials of thiskind are commonly supplied (however study247 does not warrant that the materials will be error free); and
11.2 It will perform the services with reasonable skill and care.
11.3 All warranties, conditions and other terms implied by statute or common law are, to the fullest extent permitted by law, excluded from this agreement.
Availability and Delivery
12. Orders will be fulfilled once we receive payment, by the delivery date set out in the confirmation email or, if no delivery date is specified, then within a reasonable time of the date of the confirmation, unless there are exceptional circumstances, which will be communicated to the customer.
12.1 For voucher customers, your order will be fulfilled once you have successfully redeemed your voucher.
13. In accordance with Distance Selling Regulations, the customer has the right to cancel and refund within 14 working days of booking, but only in the event they have not logged into an online course or used materials sent in the post. This means you may cancel and request for a refund within the period of 14 calender days (cancellation period) from the date on which the contract of purchase was concluded. Kindly note, you will lose your right to cancel and request for a refund if you have logged in, redeemed a voucher code or accessed or used any of the course materials. If you have logged in, redeemed a voucher code or accessed any of the course materials, you will not be eligible for a refund.
13.1 If a course is booked or reserved and a valid request to cancel is received in writing within 14 days of your original order then you will be refunded subject to the conditions below: PLEASE NOTE: Once a course has been redeemed or accessed, we cannot grant a refund. All refund requests must be received in writing and emailed to: email@example.com .
13.2 On the cancellation of a contract and acceptance of refund any sum paid by the consumer will be repaid as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of cancellation. The full price paid for the goods/ course (unless otherwise stated in communication with the individual case) will be refunded and this includes the cost of delivery of the goods/course to the customer.
14. The Customer shall keep in strict confidence all materials and any other confidential information concerning study247’s business or its products which the customer may obtain.
14.1 The customer may disclose such confidential information as may be required by law, court order or any governmental or regulatory authority.
14.2 The customer shall not use any confidential information obtained from study247 for any purpose other than for his/her personal use, including private study and external examinations.
15. All written notices given by you and sent to us by post must be mailed to: The Support Team, study247 Limited, Maple House, High Street, Potters Bar, EN6 5BS, United Kingdom. All emailed notices given by you must be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We may give notice to you at either the email or postal address you provide on your purchase order form.
16. All copyright and other intellectual property rights relating to the course materials are either owned by or licensed to us. Copying, adaptation or any other use of all or any part of it without our express permission is strictly prohibited.
Customer Complaints and Disputes
17. Customer complaints and disputes are handled by our customer services department. They aim to handle and resolve all customer complaints and disputes in a timely and professional manner. In the event you are still dissatisfied, the case will be referred to our customer service manager, at this point a final and absolute decision will be made to address your complaint. All complaints and disputes must be sent to: email@example.com .
18. For the avoidance of doubt you are advised to seek medical advice if you feel ill during the course and you agree that prior to taking the course, if you suffer from any medical condition such as back pain or epileptic fits, you will consult with your own doctor over your suitability of the course.
18.2 To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
18.3 We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
18.4 If you are a consumer user, please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND UNDERSTAND IT. YOU CONSENT TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.